2gopals: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration)

Punch Rhyme

Friday 24 October 2014

How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration)

hello fellow nairalanders, i applied for payoneer's card...i have completed the first and second steps, and they emailed me that they will review my application,

but since then i haven't receive
their response..i applied on the 23rd september..someone should help me out now please...thanks
Re: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by sureblogger(m):
10:28am On Oct 03
kenkwodoski: hello fellow nairalanders, i applied for payoneer's card...i have completed the first and second steps, and they emailed me that they will review my application, but since then i haven't receive their response..i applied on the 23rd september..someone should help me out now please...thanks

To fast track your approval, send them a screen shot of the online account you want to use it to withdraw from. If you use the card they will deduct some money on first usage I guess you know that. Like every other business, seeing proof that you will make use of the card will fast track it bro.


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Get Blogger TipsComment here

Previous Post Home

Gallery